Table of contents
- 1 What’s a tan?
- 2 Brief history of tanning
- 3 The need for tanning innovations
- 4 What is Melanotan?
- 5 What’s the difference between Melanotan 1 and Melanotan 2?
- 6 Melanotan 2 History
- 7 Melanotan 2Usage and Dosages
- 8 How Melanotan 2 is used
- 9 Benefits of Melanotan 2
- 10 Is Melanotan 2 safe for use?
- 11 Possible side effects
- 12 Sourcing Melanotan 2
- 13 Conclusion
- 14 Where to buy tanning injections?
Tanning made easy is the process of getting your body skin darkened or tanned. This occurs as a result of getting exposed to the ultraviolet radiation emanating from the sun’s light or other artificial sources. Some people will try to get a tan by sunbathing, others will use lamps in indoor tanning, while the rest will use sunless tanning in the form of chemical products.
The melanocytes cells in your body produce a natural pigment called Melanin through a process called melanogenesis. The cells produce two different types of melanin i.e. eumelanin (extremely dark brown) and pheomelanin (red). Melanin will protect the body against too much absorption of ultraviolet radiation. Excess ultraviolet radiation may cause sunburn together with other indirect and direct DNA damage to your skin. The body as it happens naturally will try to combat and seek ways to repair the damage by further release of melanin into your skin cells. The further production of melanin causes your skin color to darken, hence the skin tanning.
Brief history of tanning
In the old days, tanning was considered unattractive. It was viewed as a sign of outside laboring. Well-bred ladies and men used to protect themselves from tanning by wearing parasols, hats and long sleeve shirts. But all this changed with Coco Chanel.
The story goes like this. In 1923, a French lady designer by the name Coco Channel, while sailing on a yacht to Cannes, got exposed to a lot of sunlight. She returned from the trip with a golden brown tan. The story went viral, and a fad was actually born. Everybody including politicians, housewives, models, movie stars, bodybuilder and the like just wanted to have that bronzed tan look. The rich, the famous and those who could save money started traveling to distant lands just to lie under the sun and have a tan.
The need for tanning innovations
Nowadays, almost everyone who is light skinned loves to have a tan. It is a lifestyle, especially during those bright summer months when your skin gets exposed to the sun and gets that bronzed like body skin.
But, tanning has taken another angle with some areas and fields demanding it as a requirement. A bodybuilder as an example will be required to have a nice tan accompanying the perfect muscles. A lot of time and strict attention to details needs to be committed in order to make ready to compete. The tan will have to be visible to the judges and the viewers with definition pop outs and lines.
Time is of importance especially when tanning becomes a requirement. You might be from a region where the weather patterns do not offer you an opportunity to sunbathe. Getting to places where you can sunbath may be costly and time-consuming. People also are wary about overexposing themselves to sunlight and artificial radiation to boost melanin due to possible resultant damage to body skin. This calls for a new sunless solution, which has come in the form of Melanotan 2.
What is Melanotan?
Melanotan is a type of a peptide with an invigorating effect that causes your body to naturally secret melanin. Melanotan is introduced to your body, gets circulated inside your skin, and causes the production of more melanin that makes the skin darker. Melanin, a naturally secreted hormone regulates your body skin pigment. More melanin secreted into your body makes the pigment darker and eventually the skin color too.
The peptide when further engineered makes two slightly different versions i.e. Melanotan 1 and 2. The two types mimic the body’s alpha-melanocyte and a stimulating hormone known (α-MSH) produced in the pituitary gland. Working like other body melanocortins, they are main agents that cause a number of internal body functions to happen such as hair and skin pigmentation, appetite changes, and raising your libido level. Both the sexual function and libido level changes are only exclusive to Melanotan 2 Australia.
What’s the difference between Melanotan 1 and Melanotan 2?
The α-MSH release, when prompted by ultraviolet exposure or sunless agents like the two peptides will enhance the production of melanin. This means that a more α-MSH simulates more melanin, hence the greater the tanning is.
There is a difference between the two types of peptides. Melanotan2 is more intense and more moderate in effect than its counterpart. Melanotan 1, being less intense calls for more time for the effect to be noticeable. But, Melanotan 1 is considered safer as it comes with less side-effect.
Although MT 1 comes with no side effects there are more advantages for tanning enthusiasts to use MT 2. The side effects in MT 2 claim has only been established in those people who take a higher dose than is recommended. MT 1 is more costly and quite hard to obtain than MT 2. Melanotan 2 is more recommended and more people buy melanotan 2 as it has same tanning effects, with the added benefit of increasing your stamina, energy, and libido.
So, from here onwards in this article, we will only deal with Melanotan 2 and tanning.
Melanotan 2 History
Melanotan 2 provides a good opportunity for easy tanning to bodybuilders and other tanning enthusiasts. Although initially developed with skin cancer in mind, it has become a very popular drug in the tanning circles. It is a big help to all fair skinned people such as those with a very light screen, freckles and red hair, albinism, etc. The light-skinned people have a tendency of getting a burn easily when exposed to the sun.
- History– MT 2 was first made for trial by scientists at the Arizona University in the United States, Department of pharmacology. The team of experts was trying to synthesize a cure for skin cancer through exposure to ultraviolet light. The trials started in the early nineties, by the scientists trying to create a synthetic version of the alpha-melanocyte body stimulating hormones. The venture was a success with the discovery that they can be able to stimulate more melanin with Melanotan 2. There was the added benefit of the peptide being able to also increase energy and libido.
Various laboratories spread all over the globe are now available that create Melanotan2. These are located in the USA, China, Australia and other places. The idea is quickly catching up and the market is becoming wider.
Melanotan 2Usage and Dosages
All peptides are in a white delicate powder form requiring storage to be in a cool and dry place out of the light. They require being reconstituted with sodium chloride or with bacteriostatic water used specifically for injections. There is a need to get to know your skin type before you think of effectively applying Melanotan 2. There are in three main categories with other variances in between.
- Type 1– Very fair skin will tan. The recommended dosage is 5-6 vials or 50-60mgs.
- Type 2– Fair skin will always burn and sometimes tan. The ideal dosage is 3-4 vials or 30-40mgs.
- Type 3– Medium skin always tans and will sometimes burn. The ideal dosage is 2 vials or 20mgs.
Going further than this, you are required to use less Melanotan 2 if you have a pigmentation that looks naturally darker or olive. All your daily dosages will vary according to your specific needs. The tanning process requires an average dose of 0.025-0.030mgs. Too much of Melanotan 2 may cause your skin to turn yellowish. It, therefore, requires you start from lower doses and increase gradually as you move on.
How Melanotan 2 is used
There are several ways of using Melanotan ii australia.
- Method 1– One of the most popular methods used is through use of the ‘tanning injection’. It involves mixing the Melanotan 2 together with sterile or bacteriostatic water in the vacuum sealed vial. A sodium chloride solution is also a suitable choice for you to mix the Melanotan 2 powder with. The mix should be in a proportion of 1ml solution in a 10mg vial of the peptide. Use a syringe to extract a portion from the mix of MT 2.
The injection needle is then inserted into one of the fatty tissues such as around the belly area and the mix injected. This method makes the mix to be consumed faster with results being well pronounced soonest.
You must not fear to use needles if you want to regularly introduce Melanotan 2 into your body. All peptides get introduced into the body through insulin needles. These kinds of needles are quite thin such that you might not even feel it when inside your body.
- Method 2– Involves Pre-mixing the vial contents with sterile or bacteriostatic water and then placing the mix in a nasal-spray bottle. It is an alternative popular method for all those people who do not like injections.
- There are other methods of research in clinical laboratories and still being developed such as the pill form and the implant method. They have not yet been used by the masses until they are fully finalized and tested for health safety.
Benefits of Melanotan 2
The benefits that come when you use and buy melanotan 2 Australia are quite many. Some of the major ones are:
- Reduction in cancer risk- It has been clinically proven that excessive exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet radiation can cause skin cancer. Use of Melanotan 2 to tan your skin is healthier than the traditional sunbathing. It makes you reduce the possibility of getting skin cancer from UV rays.
- No Sunburns– It is possible to get painful and horrible burns from sunbathing. People of fair and medium skin types may get exposed to this danger under intense UV rays. Sunless tanning using Melanotan 2 treatment makes you avoid having uncomfortable sunburns.
- No Pesky-Tan Lines– Sunbathing can give someone, sometimes ugly looking pesky lines on your body as a result of tanning. This is probably due to un-uniform UV rays exposure on your body parts. Use of sunless tanning methods such as Melanotan 2 can make you avoid pesky lines and get a natural looking tan.
- Fast Results– The traditional method of tanning like sunbathing can at times take a long time and be costly. You need to spend a lot of time lying under the sun to get a tan. You also might require traveling to distant regions to get enough sunlight which is costly. Tanning using Melanotan 2 takes a short time and is more efficient.
Is Melanotan 2 safe for use?
There are clinical studies and trials ongoing to establish the effectiveness and safety of using Melanotan 2. In the year 2008, the European Medicines-agency gave their approval for Scenesse, a peptide to be advertised as a limited prescription-only based product. The peptide was to be used by people with certain and specific skin condition in the European Union region.
There are no other proven and published clinical results for trials carried out on the drug on all other people outside the class with disorders. So, the long-term verdict on MT 2 use by the general public is not clear or is unknown.
Possible side effects
It is true that the side effects that come with MT 2 are the same with those of other peptides. These are headaches, lethargy, flushed face, nausea, feeling dizzy, white patches, and redness or soreness of the skin on getting the injection. Most of these effects will occur on taking larger doses and on some people only. The benefits still outweigh the side effects.
Sourcing Melanotan 2
The internet is full of different suppliers with many websites giving information as to where you can purchase Melanotan 2. The usual packing is in 10mg glass vials, vacuum sealed by different laboratories where the MT 2 was produced. The vials are then acquired by online suppliers who will sell to interested parties looking for a sunless tan.
As long as you follow the guidelines on usage and dosage, Melanotan 2 two will provide you with a safe and effective way to get a beautiful tan. If you are one of those people looking for a sunless method of getting a tan, then the peptide becomes your best bet. You also need to make sure you order it from the best melanotan ii Australia suppliers.
Where to buy tanning injections?
It’s not hard to find tanning injections for sale. The hard part is finding a reputable company you can depend on for premium tanning injections.
With years of experience and a thousand satisfied customers to vouch for them, Peptide Clinics is the best online supplier of such supplements in Australia.
Visit their site by clicking the link below, register, and then you will have access to all of their tanning products. Plus, you will get a FREE health consultation.